What We Do
We Make Owning Property Profitable and Carefree...
We service the Sumner County and North Nashville real estate market with full-service property management. We offer tenant placement and screening, coordination of maintenance and repairs, property inspections, collections and monthly financial reporting. We can even list and sell your property when the time comes.
Our marketing strategies are designed to minimize both vacancies and problem tenants.
- We advertise properties with the most effective combination of media to maximize the exposure of your property.
- Carefully screen tenants. We look for the right situation and will say "no" to the wrong situation. We review landlord recommendations, credit history, criminal convictions and income.
- Personally show properties, encourage other brokers to show properties, answer questions and represent your interests.
- Prepare and execute leases written to protect our Landlords and complying with any State or Federal Requirements.
- Communication and correspondence with owners as it relates to their tenants, property and monthly financial reports.
We strive to make our tenants content where they are living. We want to attract and retain good quality long term tenants.
- Ensure tenant compliance with lease terms.
- Comply with Fair Housing Laws and other disclosures or regulations as they may apply.
- Inspection and evaluation of property to determine the maximum rent under market conditions.
- Coordinate evictions proceeding if ever necessary.
- Handling of tenant complaints, conversations, correspondence and meetings as needed.
- Negotiate lease renewals and rent increases on a timely basis.
- Complete itemized list of repairs, painting and cleaning, miscellaneous and/or major maintenance needed to make the vacant unit market ready.
We act proactively to reduce problems and the costs associated with repairs.
- Coordinate repairs with qualified, insured and capable tradespersons.
- Provide regular A/C and Furnace maintenance at the Owner's option.
- Pass professional discounts directly to you.
- Provide monthly income and expense statements.
- Hold security deposits in escrow, account for any deductions and return the remainder promptly.
- Monthly disbursements of net rental proceeds.
Provide privacy, your tenants do not need to know who you are.